- You are here: Home > Administrative Assistant
You are here
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Input, update and maintenance of the client data in Demasy;
- Collecting signatures of documents from authorized signatories;
- Indexation of documents scanned and archiving/filing;
- Preparation and follow-up of the service agreement, for proper execution;
- Preparation of the Department’s invoicing;
- Administrative support to other team members;
- Drafting of simple administrative documentation.
- Previous experience as administrative assistant and good education;
- Previous experience in a similar environment;
- Understanding of the entities administered;
- Good organization skills;
- French must be fluent; English is considered as an asset;
- Proactive attitude;
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.