- You are here: Home > Assistant Account Manager Administration - Rotterdam
You are here
Assistant Account Manager Administration - Rotterdam
You will become part of a team of Legal and Administrative Account Managers who manage a portfolio of client companies.
Your new function consists of:
You will be assisting the Account Managers Administration by preparing payment instructions and monitoring the progress. You will contribute to periodic reporting and prepare information to be supplied to the Dutch Bank relating to bank accounts outside the Netherlands.
You’ll perform a variety of ad hoc orders for clients. You will be compiling outbound correspondence such as letters, fax and e-mail messages.
Furthermore you will be performing filing duties with individual Account Groups and other duties assigned by the Administration and Legal Account Managers.
- We’re looking for passionate people, who wish to excel, personally and for their clients.
- You take ownership and have a natural drive for results.
- You successfully achieved a MBO or Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy / Business Administration / SPD.
- You are a starter or obtained your first relevant experience.
- Your communication skills are excellent, both verbal and written and you have a fluent proficiency of the Dutch and English language.
- Knowledge of another language is considered a pre.
- During your study or internship you gained knowledge about IFRS.
- You’re an experienced user in/have affinity with MS Office (especially Excel) and Exact.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount. Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international-oriented working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including among others: 13th month, 30 vacation days a year and a premium free pension.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, so that you can send your CV and application letter to our corporate recruiter, Dietske Koolhaas. We will always reply to your application. We thrive to answer your application within two weeks after having received your application.