- You are here: Home > Assistant Manager Fund Accounting
You are here
Assistant Manager Fund Accounting
Task and Responsibilities
- The Assistant Managers are the people who are the gatekeepers of delivery quality in the firm. All work that is produced for clients should be compiled and reviewed by them;
- The Assistant Manager Fund Accounting is responsible for coaching and managing Team members;
- Together with the Heads of Delivery (HoD) and the Principal, appraise the people in the domain with whom the principal has worked with, trained or coached;
- Responsible for the quality control in the delivery domain while actively promoting empowerment and entrepreneurialism;
- Works closely and communicate intensely, yet efficiently, with clients on matters related to the role of keeping a holistic overview of the client dossier;
- Supervise team members with the Bookkeeping of investment funds;
- Review the annual financial statements of the funds and/or the reporting documents;
- Take part in conference calls and meeting with clients;
- Take an active role on all complex matters, including among other PE/RE profit distributions schemes;
- Monitor, review and/or prepare investor reporting in collaboration with the clients;
- Take an active part in the onboarding of new funds for all related financial issues;
- Anticipate and organize your work so as to meet the deadline;
- Coordinate the work with other service providers;
- Review the valuation of assets provided;
- Assist members appointed as board members in investment funds with all financial issues;
- Coaching,train and develop team members, as quickly as possible within their abilities (this is critical to growing the company);
- Compliance, risk policies and protocols are adhered to for all client work and deficiencies are repaired and/or escalated without delay.
- Good Accounting and/or financial qualification;
- ACCA or equivalent certification would be appreciated;
- Strong motivation to evolve in growth and challenging environment;
- Relevant experience in a major audit firm or in accounting with a fund administrator in the field of PE/RE alternative funds;
- Previous experience with reviewing team members work and coaching junior members of the team;
- Fluent in English, French and/or German language will be considered as an asset;
- Strong expertise of IFRS, UK GAAPs and/or US GAAPs;
- Exposure to Lux GAAPs and EVCA/INREV/IPEVC guidelines;
- Good communication skills;
- Proactive behavior;
- Ability and will to represent the company on the market and contribute to its good reputation;
- Ability to modelise financial flows (and especially waterfall calculations) as well as valuation models on Excel or similar systems.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.