- You are here: Home > Assistant Manager Transfer Agency
You are here
Assistant Manager Transfer Agency
- Assist the manager with the day-to-day management of the Transfer Agency team, and in particular supervise, review and validate the junior and senior TA output.
- Anticipate and assist in organising staff daily activities in order to ensure deadlines are met.
- Review and improve the quality of delivery
- Take an active role on all complex matters involving the register and TA team.
- Take an active part in the internal implementation of new business.
- Take part in conference calls and client meetings as required.
- Work with Client Leaders to ensure requests are efficiently and effectively handled.
- Coordinate work with other service providers as required.
- Monitor and improve internal processing and workflows.
- Coach and motivate team members whilst developing a positive team environment
- Remain abreast of current regulatory developments and ensure team compliance.
- Ensure shared drive folders are kept in order.
- Ensure ad-hoc tasks are completed appropriately as required.
- Escalate issues to and substitute for manager where necessary.
- Bac + 3 in Economics or Finance
- 5-7 years mainly in Private Equity and Real estate services
- AML/KYC expertise
- Languages : English / French – German is an advantage
- Self-motivated team player