- You are here: Home > Business Analyst (40 Hours / Week)
You are here
Business Analyst (40 Hours / Week)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Communication between/with business managers and users to understand and document business requirements across affected business areas;
- Participate in gap analysis exercises for new implementations;
- Develop complete and accurate business models including process, data and organization;
- Translate and/or validate approved business requirements into functional requirement document;
- Analyse business and functional requirements with a view to documenting comprehensive test case scenarios for new or existing functionality;
- Coordinate trainings and workshops (including set up training material);
- Participate in Functional Application Management (end-user support, bug fixing coordination).
- We’re looking for passionate people, who wish to excel, personally and for their clients. You take ownership and have a natural drive for results;
- Accuracy, attention to details and constant focus on quality
- Equally able to communicate with both business and technical departments;
- Pro-active, independent, accurate, flexible and customer oriented
- Analytical skill to break down a problem and determine the right solution.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position, understanding the project life cycle.
- Professional interaction and good communication skills in French and English (Written and spoken). Other languages (particularly Dutch) would be advantageous.
- Experience gained within Accounting, or Corporate and/or Fund services would certainly be advantageous.
- Basic knowledge in T-SQL (SQL Queries) and any other IT aspects would be an asset.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.