- You are here: Home > Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst
You are here
Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst
Task and Responsibilities
- Manages monthly local and Group sales dashboards process;
- Coordinates Key Account reviews;
- Provides win-loss analysis;
- Delivers detailed and summarized analysis in due time and manages timelines;
- Data research and completion on available internal systems;
- Draws recommendations to improve processes and ultimate deliveries;
- Supports automation endeavors with IT Development team;
- Active follow-up on prospection activities (example: data support for roadshows);
- Coordinates / calls / advises client relationship and business development colleagues using valuable data;
- Liaises with marketing team to provide essential commercial information regarding events’ audience and key data;
- Provides commercial information across the organization when needed;
- Implements and coordinates competitor & Regulatory watch project;
- Provides ad-hoc updates on key identified competitors;
- Help identifying the impact of new regulations on SGG products and services;
- Supports the Segment Leaders in the specification of market requirements for current and future products;
- Builds and follows business case for each suggested enhancement;
- Together with Marketing Expert, develops and implements a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute;
- Implements and coordinates market research project;
- Provides ad-hoc updated on key identified topics.
- Be well-organized and independent;
- Take accountability for own tasks in a fast-pace environment;
- Be hands-on and hardworking 4. Have excellent communication skills and be commercially aware;
- Ideally, have 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar role or with a similar company;
- Have ability to work in a team and independently;
- Fluent in English 8. University degree;
- Proficient with Excel;
- Outstanding personal presentation;
- Understanding of Private Equity & Real Estate environment and legal aspects;
- Native English speaker;
- Knowledge of vendor systems;
- Master / university degree in business analysis or account/business management or strateg.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.