- You are here: Home > Client Director
You are here
We are looking for an experienced Client Director. In this position you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding existing client portfolio revenues in size and quality (profit and loyalty). Build networks in client organisations in order to safeguard existing client relationships and spot new opportunities. Ensure that clients’ requirements with regards to content, quality and time of delivery, legal and regulatory requirements, as well as internal compliance rules, are met in all dealings with clients. Represent and promote SGG as “one company” to the clients. Highly entrepreneurial yet diligent within the risk and compliance frameworks of the firm. The ideal candidate has several years of experience with Private Equity / Real estate clients and a background in Law or BA.
- Understand clients’ needs, in such a way that SGG can align its service offering.
- Translate client requirements into SGG’s organisation in such a way that On Time and In Full delivery (OTIF - In Full is defined as: the bill is paid in full) is ensured.
- Represent SGG externally and expand brand awareness with existing relationships.
- Maintain close partnerships with Business Developers and serve as the ‘go-to’ person for the business developers to ensure the successful conversion of prospects.
- Acts as first point of contact for the client for complex issues, complaints.
- Provide high quality and billable advice to clients (hourly billing only). This does not include regular client work.
- Lead, or participate in, multi department, multi jurisdiction and multi-functional account teams to win/expand large account business.
- Prepare client offers and proposals.
- Manage the financial and contractual relationship with the client. Responsible for cash collection. Reviews/renegotiates agreements if and when needed.
- Works with and provides the PDC office all the required client information to ensure speedy OCA and handover to delivery.
- Build a strong internal network (PDC and delivery teams) which will enable Client Director to grow portfolio and ensure client gets attention required.
- Analysis of client / account performance to improve the relationship and profitability. (DSO, account profitability, scope, revenue trends, competitive analysis, perceived quality and account mapping.)
- Verify invoices to clients before they are submitted.
- Signals (potential) risk issues and musters the appropriate company resources to mitigate such risks or to escalate in the event such mitigation efforts are ineffective or in the event the risk is too high and requires executive involvement or warning.
- (Post) Master/BAC+5 in (corporate) Law or Business Administration.
- A career in a financial services environment in which the person has developed an understanding of the clients’ needs, has proven commercial skills and demonstrable results, as well as proven proficiency in one of the core functional areas that SGG provides to its clients.
- Languages: fluency in Dutch + English and a third language is preferred
- Creative when it comes to providing innovative and new solutions to client problems.
- Excellent understanding (hands on experience) of SGG’s service offerings and activities.
- Experience with compliance and due diligence work.
- Excellent at writing creative, yet unambiguous and detailed quotes and offers to clients.
- Well organised in follow-ups and disciplined in keeping track of what has been agreed and actions as set out.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including among others: 13th month, 30 vacation days a year and a premium free pension. Working with SGG Group means working with an employer who is proud of its people, with good reason. Our exceptional talents are our main asset and determine the value and the growth of our company. Our employees take pride in working with one of the leading multi-jurisdictional providers of financial services in Europe and beyond. Currently our organization employs more than 550 people worldwide.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by emailing your CV and cover letter to our HR Department: email@example.com. We thrive to answer your application within two weeks after having received your application.