- You are here: Home > Client Director
You are here
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understand clients’ needs, in such a way that SGG can align its service offering.
- Translate client requirements into SGG’s organisation in such a way that On Time and In Full delivery (OTIF - In Full is defined as: the bill is paid in full) is ensured.
- Represents SGG externally and expand brand awareness with existing relationships.
- Maintain close partnerships with Business Developers and serve as the ‘go-to’ person for the business developers to ensure the successful conversion of prospects.
- Acts as first point of contact for the client for complex issues, complaints.
- Provide high quality and billable advice to clients (hourly billing only). This does not include regular client work.
- Lead, or participate in, multi department, multi jurisdiction and multi-functional account teams to win/expand large account business.
- Prepare client offers and proposals.
- Manage the financial and contractual relationship with the client. Responsible for cash collection. Reviews/renegotiates agreements if and when needed.
- Works with and provides the PDC office all the required client information to ensure speedy OCA and handover to delivery.
- Build a strong internal network (PDC and delivery teams) which will enable Client Director to grow portfolio and ensure client gets attention required.
- Analysis of client / account performance to improve the relationship and profitability (DSO, account profitability, scope, revenue trends, competitive analysis, perceived quality and account mapping).
- Verify invoices of clients before they are submitted.
- Signals (potential) risk issues and musters the appropriate company resources to mitigate such risks or to escalate in the event such mitigation efforts are ineffective or in the event the risk is too high and requires executive involvement or warning.
- Master/BAC+5 in (Corporate) Law or Business Administration.
- A career in a financial services environment in which the person has been able to develop the understanding of the clients’ needs, has proven commercial skills and demonstrable results, as well as proven proficiency in one of the core functional areas that SGG provide to its clients.
- Expertise with Large Corporates; familiar with unregulated AIFs - at senior client services/operational role (Client Services Director, Operations Director)
- Previous experience on managing technically complex and high-risk clients
- Successful experience of onboarding many complex high risk structures (evidencing comfort level)
- Languages: Fluent English and French (a third language is a plus)
- Creative when it comes to providing innovative and new solutions to client problems.
- Excellent understanding (hands on experience) of SGG’s service offerings and activities.
- Experience with compliance and due diligence work.
- Excellent at writing creative, yet unambiguous and detailed quotes and offers to clients.
- Well organised in follow-up and disciplined in keeping track of what has been agreed and actions as set out.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount. Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.