- You are here: Home > Client Director/ Tax Leader
You are here
Client Director/ Tax Leader
- Maintaining and expanding existing client portfolio revenues in size and quality (profit and loyalty).
- Building networks in client organisations in order to safeguard existing client relationships and spot new opportunities.
- Ensure that clients’ requirements with regards to content, quality and time of delivery, legal and regulatory requirements, as well as internal tax-compliance rules, are met in all dealings with clients.
- Representing and promoting SGG to the clients
- Being highly entrepreneurial yet diligent within the risk and compliance frameworks of the firm.
- The ideal candidate has several years of experience in cross-border wealth structuring and a background in Tax Law.
- Understand clients’ needs and international legal framworks, in such a way that SGG can align its service offering.
- Represent SGG externally and expand brand awareness with existing relationships.
- Maintain close partnerships with sales people and business developers and serve as the ‘go-to’ to ensure the successful conversion of prospects.
- Acts as first point of contact for the full team of client directors for tax matters of clients.
- Lead, or participate in, multi department, multi jurisdiction and multi-functional account teams to win/expand large account business.
- Assist in preparation of client offers and proposals.
- Reviews/renegotiates agreements if and when needed.
- Build a strong internal network (PDC and delivery teams) which will enable Client Director to grow portfolio and ensure client gets attention required.
- Signals (potential) risk issues and musters the appropriate company resources to mitigate such risks or to escalate in the event such mitigation efforts are ineffective or in the event the risk is too high and requires executive involvement or warning.
- Acts as quality control manager on all incoming and outgoing tax related communications
- (Post) Master/BAC+5 in Tax Law.
- A career in a financial services environment in which the person has developed an understanding of the clients’ needs, has proven commercial skills and demonstrable results, as well as proven proficiency in one of the core functional areas that SGG provides to its clients.
- Languages: fluency in English and a second language is preferred, notably Spanish
- Creative when it comes to providing innovative and new solutions to client problems.
- Excellent understanding (hands on experience) of SGG’s service offerings and activities.
- Experience with compliance and due diligence work.
- Excellent at writing creative, yet unambiguous and detailed quotes and offers to clients.
- Well organised in follow-ups and disciplined in keeping track of what has been agreed and actions as set out.
Experience in project management of task-driven review projects of large portfolios.
Willingness to travel.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including among others: 13th month and 25 vacation days a year. Working with SGG Group means working with an employer who is proud of its people, with good reason. Our exceptional talents are our main asset and determine the value and the growth of our company. Our employees take pride in working with one of the leading multi-jurisdictional providers of financial services. Currently our organization employs more than 810 people worldwide.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by emailing your CV and cover letter to our HR Department: email@example.com. We thrive to answer your application within two weeks after having received your application.