- You are here: Home > Conducting Officer Portfolio Management For SGG Fund Management (SGG AIFM)
You are here
Conducting Officer Portfolio Management For SGG Fund Management (SGG AIFM)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Portfolio Management AIFM
- Quality and compliance of the entire AIFM Portfolio Management function.
- Control of delegated Portfolio Management and Advisors
- Due Diligence on Investments and Counterparts
- Support Relationship Managers during client and prospect meetings
- Assume all regulatory roles defined by the AIFMD and the CSSF that apply to the position of an Conducting Officer
- Oversee the Portfolio Management process for the AIF and AIFM
- Oversee the Outsourcing-controlling of all delegated portfolio managers or investment advisors
- Monitor and Lead respective staff of SGG AIFM
- Oversee due diligence on investment managers/advisors
- Escalating investment breaches to the Board of SGG AIFM
- Prepare Board Package for SGG AIFM
- Selecting Portfolio Management Systems and Tools
- Being a key point of contact with clients and business partners for portfolio management related matters
- Oversee on-boarding clients and drafting service proposals
- Assessing new trends in the Alternative Investments space and ongoing review of the Portfolio Management Process of each AIF
- A Financial or economics education Bachelor or Master level
- Proven manager with strong experience of AIFM Portfolio Management, ideally at Conducting Officer level
- Deep experience in real estate and private equity
- Deep knowledge of AIFMD regulatory requirements
- Portfolio Management track record in PERE
- Minimum Bachelor / Master level financial and proven analytical skills
- Quality and compliance management experience
- Commercial skills to develop business and manage client relationships
- Fluent English and French
Delivery – Achieving Results
- Achieving – ability to assume responsibility, ability to set priorities, to dissect tasks and complete them while keeping overview on timing and objective.
Client – Relationships and opportunities
- Understand – understand client’s needs and deliver accordingly o Client relationship – ability to engage the organisation and co-workers in finding solutions for clients.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.