- You are here: Home > Country Scheduling Manager (Planner)
You are here
Country Scheduling Manager (Planner)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Report to the Country Delivery Director.
- To effectively plan and use all country delivery resources.
- To plan and budget with the country CDD (Country Delivery Director) medium term resource capacity.
- Long term plan / schedule business base load and optimize.
- Short term business case load and delivery OTIF.
- Align requirements and needs of all stakeholders in an optimum way Tasks.
- Optimise the client work and its allocation to resources in such a way that quality/compliance are warranted while maximizing productivity.
- Work with HR to ensure that absence is incorporated in plans and schedules.
- Develop standards for most common tasks in order to improve scheduling reliability and as input for product and service costing.
- Provide input to PDC (Pricing – DD – Contracting office) for pricing new client offers.
- Ensure that the delivery departments are informed in such a way that schedule is executed successfully.
- Solicit feedback from delivery teams to continually update standards.
- Ensure that skills, client relations and experience is optimally aligned with the workload.
- Provide input for budgeting and recruitment.
- Chair weekly planning meetings.
- Help the CDD (Country Delivery Director) setting priorities in the event that circumstances dictate such action.
- Provide management reports and analysis to the HoD’s and CDD.
- Maintain scheduling software tool and set policies in cooperation with peers in other countries.
- Monitoring and tracking progress of work.
- High volume assignment management.
- Ability to deal with apparent mutually exclusive requirements.
- Planning overview, long term against contracts and compliance deliverables.
- Plan resource capacity.
- Schedule task against standards and match tasks in an optimal way with resources available.
- Develop and refine standards.
- Use, recommend and implement relevant IT tools.
- Cost and budgeting
- Conducting effective meetings Deliverables (KPI’s)
- Manage Capacity utilization
- Internal and external client satisfaction with regards to delivery date
- Excellent/Proven excel experience
- Degree in Management, Finance or any other related field
- 5 years experience in a similar position
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.