- You are here: Home > Depositary Officer
You are here
- The Depositary Officer is in charge of a portfolio of clients investing is Real Estate & Private Equity, Debt, Fund of Funds products… and acts as their first point of contact
- Assists the Manager during the client’s on-boarding process ensuring smooth on-boarding of customers
- Performs cash monitoring and related reconciliations
- Supervision of the activity and transactions of funds in compliance with applicable laws and regulations (AIFMD, SIF, SICAR, RAIF…)
- Collect and review relevant transactional documents and ensures ownership chain
- Preparation and issuance of the year-end asset positions
- Manage relationship with clients, internal and external service providers such as AIFMs, Administrators, Advisors, Auditors, Credit Institution etc.
- Bac + 2. Legal or economic studies or university degree in law or in economics are an advantage
- 0-2 years of experience in PE&RE sector as depositary officer, administrator/accountant officer in fund administration or auditor is an asset
- Knowledge and understanding of PE&RE structures
- Knowledge and understanding of the constitutional documents and legal documentation supporting PE/RE funds and transactions and investment instruments used
- Initiative taking is an asset
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word and Excel in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to details and meeting tight deadlines
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount. Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, so that our corporate recruiter will receive your CV and application letter. We will always reply to your application and we aim to reply to you within two weeks after having received your application.