- You are here: Home > Finance Invoicing Officer
You are here
Finance Invoicing Officer
Task and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Finance Invoicing team in the day-to-day work (set up of services, invoices and credit notes generation, …);
- Monitoring of specific invoicing processes;
- Checking and updating client information based on information received from Business Unit;
- Creating ad-hoc analysis, models and reports using the Data Warehouse;
- Assisting Head of Invoicing for monthly closing (Work in progress, additional provision, follow up overruns, …);
- Contributing to the optimization of processes;
- Assisting for testing any updates that involves billing.
- We’re looking for passionate people, who wish to excel, take ownership and have a natural drive for results;
- Accountant by training;
- Very good command of Excel;
- Ability to communicate with both Business and Support functions;
- Analytically-focused, ability to break down a problem and determine the right solution;
- At least a first experience in a similar position;
- Good communication skills in French and English (Written and spoken). Other languages would be advantageous;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Creative with a logical mind and an eye for detail;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and co-ordinate workload and work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- High level of commitment and “can do” attitude
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.