- You are here: Home > Functional Application Specialist
You are here
Functional Application Specialist
- Resolve incidents, problems, bug-fix coordination and support the user organisation in using SGG Group systems in day-to-day operations
- Third line support coordination with IT/partners/suppliers/providers regarding bug-fixes/small/medium changes
- Set up, execute, maintain and improve quality in procedures and processes with regard to functional application management for SGG Group Systems. Including the monitoring of the correct execution of Master Data Management changes
- Checking and coordination of end-users with regard to the use of the SGG Group systems, aimed at coaching end-users to remain up to date in the long run.
- Train new users in SGG Group systems, including management of training material, manuals and data dictionary
- Experience in functional application support and maintenance
- Analytical skills to break down a problem and determine the right solution.
- Experience of working in a structured project environment.
- Experience in Database Development and Administration in SQL Server
- Good knowledge in T-SQL (store procedures, functions etc..) and SSIS
- Professional interaction and good communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Other languages (particularly Dutch) would be advantageous
- Understanding of the project life-cycle
- Accuracy, attention to detail and constant focus on quality
- Equally able to communicate with both business and technical departments
- Proactive, independent, accurate, flexible and customer-oriented
- Knowledge of Exact would be advantageous
- Experience gained within a Corporate and Fund services would certainly be advantageous