- You are here: Home > Fund Administrator (EJA/103/02)
You are here
Fund Administrator (EJA/103/02)
Task and responsibilities
- He / She will be required to carry out all corporate work for a portfolio of fund clients .This will include liaising with clients and other parties and follow up with authorities such as Registrar of Companies, Financial Services Commission and Mauritius Revenue Authority.
- To carry out corporate work which includes, organizing board meetings, preparing board packs, attending board meeting, drafting of minutes. (corporate actions).
- To conduct clients due diligence.
- To ensure compliance of files with relevant laws of Mauritius and compliance with internal control procedures such as Quarterly Compliance Certification, Independent Compliance Review, and Administrators’ Compliance Report.
- To ensure that filing, scanning of statutory files and updating of information on relevant system.
- To open accounts with institutions (Banks, Custodian, Brokers) including liaison and follow up and monitoring operations of the account.
- To liaise with clients and respond to clients queries in a timely manner.
- To liaise and follow up with authorities such as ROC, FSC and MRA with prior approval of client services lead and/or manager.
- To monitor trade orders, settlement, subscription documents and capital calls.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant working experience in financial services and/or in administration of global business companies.
- Degree Holder in relevant field or partly Qualified ICSA/ACCA.
- Experience in Fund administration.
- Deliver top quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Think proactively about how to improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Listen and respond to customer requests in a timely manner.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.