- You are here: Home > Group Infrastructure Leader
You are here
Group Infrastructure Leader
Reporting directly to the Group IT, Change and Facilities Leader and collaborating with the Group Change Leader, the different Country MDs and the department heads; you will lead the central IT Infrastructure team, IT Infrastructure projects team and the local desktop support teams.
You will develop and operate the following domains:
- Ability to drive best practices and implement enterprise-level solutions with a focus on operational excellence, supportability, and continual improvement.
- Provide technological guidance and long-term direction for the organization to ensure the high performance, reliability and scalability of the company's technology infrastructure.
- Manage capacity across all data environments
- Ensure the proper monitoring and alerting of all production environments
- Manage internal infrastructure projects and ensures infrastructure implementations follow best practices for service delivery
- Lead the team by setting priorities & coordinating the work for daily tasks and to accommodate project needs
- Implement and maintain effective processes and controls for daily operation of the areas as assigned
- Oversight of the professional IT help desks, focusing on providing exceptional customer support by maintaining positive experiences and building strong relationships with the internal and external customers
- Manage vendor and contractor negotiations and contracted work in support of the implementation of new technology or for the daily operations of (part of) the existing Infrastructure
- Manage the telephony environment
- Manage hardware and software/license purchasing and contributes in the development and management of infrastructure budget
- Accountable for meeting systems infrastructure or operational Service Definitions and Service Level Agreements established by the different Group entities/branches
- Risk Management: Incident and Problem Management
- Owner of the technical BCP-DRP plan and the periodic tests
- Responsible for the Security aspects of the IT domains
- Some travel may be required (max. 3-4 days/month)
- Professional or academic background, preferably in an IT domain-discipline.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with data center engineering and operations across the network, compute and storage technology stacks.
- 2-4 years of experience in an IT Infrastructure managerial position.
- Excellent knowledge of French & English both verbally as in writing. Dutch is an advantage.
- Knowledge of ITIL is certainly and asset.
- Independent, excellent communicator, self-starting, innovative, motivated, and empathic
- Equally able to communicate with both business and technical departments;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills allowing proposing solutions to technical and business constraints.
- Ability to develop, motivate, and coach a team.
- Accuracy, attention to details and constant focus on quality;
- Knowledge of VMWare, Cisco network equipment, Checkpoint Firewalls and Riverbed WAN accelerators, Microsoft Infrastructure stack, Linux, Ms SQL, Veeam, Avaya, Kaspersky, Airwatch, scripting skills are a clear advantage.
Ability and willingness to be occasionally hands-on in the systems or network domains.
Experience of working with a structured project environment.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount. Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.