- You are here: Home > Help - Desk Leader
You are here
Help - Desk Leader
Tasks and Responsibilities
- The Help Desk Leader’s role is to oversee the entire Help Desk staff and ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance.
- This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of end user help requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of Help Desk functions.
- The Help Desk Leader will also contribute to 3rd level problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users at the desktop level.
- The Help Desk Leader is also coordinating the end-user dimension of integration projects for European acquisition targets.
- Establish and enforce Help Desk service level agreements in consultation with end users to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes.
- Analyze performance of Help Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
- Liaise with vendors for the procurement of new systems technologies, oversee installation, and resolve adaptation issues.
- Identify, recommend, develop, and implement end user training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
- We’re looking for a passionate person, who wish to excel, personally for their clients and his team members. You take the ownership and have a natural drive for results through a structured environment.
- Demonstrated progressive experience in the supervision of a technical support team.
- Proven track record of developing and providing Service Level Agreements and Help Desk deliverables.
- Solid relationship management and performance management skills.
- Ability to motivate and direct staff members and subordinates.
- Strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Written and spoken French & English. Other languages (particularly Dutch) would be advantageous.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount. Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.