- You are here: Home > In-House Lawyer
You are here
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Draft and manage contracts and other legal documents while ensuring risk mitigation for SGG
- Provide legal assistance and service to the onboarding team and Client Directors
- Keep up to date on new laws and regulations potentially affecting the business
- Keep record and maintain contract register
- Review and implement any change that would need to be implemented in SGG agreements
- Master Degree in Law
- 6 to 8 years’ relevant legal experience as lawyer in international environment (either in financial services environment or law firm, preferably in Luxembourg, but not disqualifying if in other jurisdictions)
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg contract law, corporate law, AIFM Law
- Proven experience with international oriented and demanding commercial, business development and regulatory environments
- Detail-oriented, flexible, willing to learn, able to work in a team
- proactive and result-oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to assist people located in other jurisdictions
- Accountability, judgement and decision making
- Fluent written and spoken English and French. Fluency in German will be considered an advantage.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount. Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.