- You are here: Home > Information Security Analyst - Information Security Department
You are here
Information Security Analyst - Information Security Department
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Implement security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls, antivirus and SIEM.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Perform penetration testing.
- Help colleagues implement security controls and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Experience with security solution administration.
- System & network penetration testing and techniques.
- Good knowledge of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IPS/IDS concepts.
- Comfortable with such solutions / tools : Darktrace, Nessus, Acunetix, Nmap, Kaspersky AV, SCCM, Windows security, Cisco ASA, Cisco ISE, AlienVault.
- Ability to identify network/system vulnerabilities and prepare mitigation plans.
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact and system context.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.