- You are here: Home > International Tax Manager
You are here
International Tax Manager
- You will report to our Group Private Clients Solutions Leader
You will provide high level tax advice (direct and indirect taxes) to companies with a strong presence in Luxembourg (financial and industrial groups, real estate companies, investment funds..) including:
- Advice on international tax implications for our financial services clients in relation to mergers and acquisitions as well as financing and holding activities
- Tax and strategic transaction advice in particular for our financial services clients
- Tax structuring advice (Luxembourg and cross border)
- Pre and post completion Tax planning
- International Tax due diligence
- Review of sales and purchase documentation from a Tax perspective
- You will demonstrate a breadth of experience and a depth of understanding of complex Tax concepts.
- You manage and develop relationships with portfolio companies highlighting Tax planning opportunities.
- You analyze potential acquisitions and make recommendations accordingly.
- You manage client service teams and contribute to people development.
- You hold a University degree or equivalent certification in Tax law, Business Law, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent.
- You have at least 6 years of relevant work experience in International Taxation and Luxembourg Taxation and/or in providing Transaction Tax advice on the Luxembourgish market.
- You have a proven track record of business development capabilities, i.e. successfully identifying, initiating and nurturing new or on-going business opportunities.
- You have proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results.
- You will be comfortable in multicultural environments built on a shared culture of team spirit, mutual respect and openness.
- You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills, including strong writing, research and analytical skills.
- You show well established organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- You have a proficient level in working with MS Office applications.
- You are fluent in English. French and/or German would be preferable with any other language being an advantage.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount. Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, so that our corporate recruiter will receive your CV and application letter. We will always reply to your application and we aim to reply to you within two weeks after having received your application.