- You are here: Home > Investor Administration Officer
You are here
Investor Administration Officer
SGG Netherlands N.V. currently has a vacancy for an Investor Administration Officer for our Capital Markets team. Capital Markets provides administrative services mainly for Dutch regulated investment funds. Our services include Fund administration, Investor administration and Depositary. For our Investor administration team we are looking for a new colleague. This team provides investor identification (KYC), transaction processing and reporting services for our Clients. Our Clients are mainly Dutch based Asset Managers or Financial Institutions who use our platform to identify, screen and register investors and maintain the investor profile records including their transactions.
- Act as first point of contact towards Clients and Investors;
- Identification and registration of new Investors in accordance with regulation (Wtt, Wwft, FATCA, CRS, etc);
- Liaise with other departments such as Legal, Risk and / or Compliance;
- Independently manage and control the investor administration of your Clients;
- Process transactions, initiate payments and perform reconciliations;
- Identify, register, and verify notable transactions in accordance with applicable regulation;
- Act as project manager and / or project team member in multi-disciplinary teams organized to identify, initiate and implement operational efficiency opportunities;
- Operationally represent SGG towards Clients and / or Prospects;
- Coordinate legal tasks in relation to the different entities of the group
- Advise business on actions required to comply with legal and regulatory obligations and contribute to decisions made by the business on appropriate course of action to minimize risk from legal, financial or reputational loss.
- We’re looking for passionate people, who wish to excel, both personally and for Clients;
- You take ownership and have a natural drive for results;
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree in Accountancy / Business organisation, Business Information or Law;
- Preferably followed by courses on financial legislation (Wft) or financial transaction monitoring legislation (Wwft);
- You have 0 - 4 years working experience
- Automation is in your DNA (especially Excel, Word and Access) including VBA (Visual Basic for Applications);
- Your communication skills are excellent, both verbal and in writing;You’re a Dutch native speaker but also speak English fluently;
- You have strong analytical skills and mature judgment;
- You’re Client focused, Organized and Accurate
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount. Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international-oriented working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including among others: 13th month, 30 vacation days a year and a premium free pension.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, so that our corporate recruiter, Dietske Koolhaas, will receive your resume and application letter. We will always reply to your application. We thrive to reply to your application within two weeks after having received your application.