- You are here: Home > Junior Accounting Officer
You are here
Junior Accounting Officer
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assist with day to day accounting and financial operations of a dedicated client’s portfolio in accordance with the tax and legal requirements and those of the regulator or client/adviser;
- Comply with the rules of the internal administrative procedures in accordance with the requirements of the company and the regulator;
- Contribute to client retention;
- Assists with the bookkeeping of client’s portfolio and answers to clients requests;
- Prepares the annual financial statements;
- Assists the team/client for the preparation of financial reporting and closing process;
- Prepares the VAT and Tax returns and computation of the tax provisions;
- Checks, files and archives accounting and tax documents;
- Ensures the accuracy and exhaustiveness of client files in cooperation with Corporate Officers;
- Prepares bank instructions, executes invoices payments, monitors debtors;
- Executes and ensures timely delivery of quality services;
- Checks and follows up on client satisfaction;
- Prepares and maintains documents and statements for the compliance files of clients;
- Informs external clients on the progress of tasks done;
- Bachelor degree in accounting, economics or finance;
- Training as a Junior Accountant or any additional qualification;
- Ideally, relevant experience in a similar environment (2 years maximum);
- Knowledge of Luxembourg accounting and tax rules;
- Knowledge of Luxembourg company law;
- Understanding of financial vehicles (Holding, Soparfi, Sicar, Sicav, Sicaf, transparent entities, partnerships) and instruments (Back to back, PPL, ALN…);
- Fluent in English, any other language will be considered as an advantage;
- Computer literate- sound MS Office skills are required, knowledge of an accounting software is an added advantage.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.