- You are here: Home > Junior Client Onboarding Officer – Level 1
You are here
Junior Client Onboarding Officer – Level 1
Tasks & Responsibilities
Overall this includes:
- Owning of the fee proposal requests for Fund prospects from A to Z.
- Moving the onboarding request through the process as quickly and effectively as possible
- Owning onboarding a new opportunity on end to end process including incorporation, bank account set up
Specific responsibilities include:
- Preparation of service fee proposal to prospect
- Develop and maintain of the Fund Questionnaire and service fee proposal templates
- Maintenance of the offer status and opportunity budget in Antrance
- Maintenance of static data in Erny
- Daily Timesheet recording in Qics time
- Preparation of the Note which will be discussed during the Client Acceptance Committee
- Registering the request in the pipeline and then providing relevant status updates internally.
- Working with other teams to provide status updates on the offers prepared
- Effectively following up with the teams in a timely, professional manner.
- Following up with internal parties when activities go beyond their expected duration.
- Management of client connectivity, bank account set-up and configuration processes.
- Providing feedback to continually improve the process.
- Manage your own pipelines and be aware of when to escalate issues to your direct reporting line.
- Assist with balancing team work load and providing back-up for others
- Develop and maintain Antrance on end to end process for tracking turnaround times of deliverables from team and other processing areas
- Continually look for ways to realize economies of scale with global counterparts and clients.
- University Degree in Finance or Economics.
- Relevant experience (at least 3 years) in a major audit firm or in accounting with a fund administrator in the field of PE/RE alternative funds.
- Have minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience.
- Team player, independent, hardworking, eager to learn and attention to details Strong motivation to evolve in growth and challenging environment.
- Able to work under pressure and deal with unclear requests as well as a high volume of requests.
- Good inter-personal skills and a strong command of French and English language.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.