- You are here: Home > Junior Corporate Officer
You are here
Junior Corporate Officer
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Be a key contact for our clients and correspondents;
- Manage and review the day-to-day administrative, legal and tax formalities of a dedicated clients portfolio;
- Work in close cooperation with banks and business partners.
- Graduate in Economics, Law or Finance;
- Knowledge of Luxembourg accounting, tax rules and financial vehicles (SOPARFI, SICAR, and SIF);
- Fluent in French and English. German Dutch or Italian is an asset;
- Pro-active, team player, versatile and able to work in a challenging environment;
- Computer literate – sound MS Office skills are required.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.