- You are here: Home > Junior IT Application Support
You are here
Junior IT Application Support
- Provide functional support and assistance to the user organisation in using SGG Group systems in day to day operations
- Second Support Line, resolve incidents by identifying problems and providing workarounds
- Coordination with IT/partners/suppliers/providers regarding bug-fixes/small/medium changes
- Manage users’ permissions within the different IT systems
- Maintain and improve quality in procedures and processes with regard to functional application management for SGG Group Systems. Including the monitoring of the correct execution of scheduled jobs
- Train new users in SGG Group systems, including management of IT training material, manuals and data dictionary.
- We’re looking for passionate people, who wish to excel, personally and for their clients.
- You take ownership and have a natural drive for results;
- Experience in functional application support and maintenance
- Analytical skill to break down a problem and determine the right solution.
- Basic knowledge in T-SQL (SQL Queries) would be an asset.
- Fluent in French, Professional interaction and good communication skills in English (Written and spoken). Other languages (particularly Dutch) would be advantageous.
- Accuracy, attention to details and constant focus on quality
- Equally able to communicate with both business and technical departments;
- Pro-active, independent, accurate, flexible and customer oriented
- Experience gained within a Corporate and Fund services would certainly be advantageous.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount. Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.