- You are here: Home > Manager Corporate Services
You are here
Manager Corporate Services
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Training and coaching of people such that their skills further develop by reviewing their work and giving feedback for learning.
- Ensure that junior people generate as much as possible of the tasks assigned to them, billable to clients.
- Ensure that new methodologies, standards, new regulations, are applied and rolled out within the delivery teams.
- Together with the other Principal team members develop and maintain standards, boilerplates and macros.
- Ensure that work delivered for clients is compliant with SGG's compliance manuals, and the local regulatory framework.
- Our organisation is strongly process driven. The principals have a special role in following the processes as defined and help improving such processes on an ongoin basis.
- Work closely together with the other functions that all client deadlines and milestones are met as per the plan.
- Work together with the Planning Department to ensure the planning assumptions and input are correct.
- Support and provide input in the appraisal of people whom the Principal has worked with, trained or coached.
- Ensure that invoicing and time writing is carried out as per the formal process as laid down.
- Prepare and execute complex client transactions and structure changes.
- Review and sign-off the preparation and execution of transactions and statutory work, regulatory and statutory filing.
- Compliance or internal audit deficiencies of client dossiers assigned;
- Complaints from clients on files reviewed (quality.
- A legal education Bachelor or Master level
- Significant experience as Corporate Officer/Counsel or Legal Advisor for a Corporate Services Company.
- Has successfully and led a team of people and demonstrated people management skills.
- Financial industry experience.
- Performance record.
- Demonstrated to be able to complete tasks on time consistently.
- Well-structured and methodical.
- Likes planning and preferably worked in environment that was scheduling driven.
- Communication as a team leader.
- Good understanding of quality and compliance.
- Demonstrated to be able to get more senior people to do things for him/her.
- Delivery: ability to assume responsibility, ability to set priorities, to dissect tasks and complete them while keeping overview on timing and objective.
- Understand – understand client’s needs, both overt and covert, both current and latent and have the ability to translate such needs into the own organization and plans.
- Client leadership – ability to engage the organisation and co-workers in finding solutions for clients. Knowing how and who to engage in such a way that the result is brought closer and decisions get reached effectively.
- Creating an environment which will enable people to perform better and in which they can develop themselves such they become valuable future employees.
- Taking the abstract into reality.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount. Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.