- You are here: Home > Marketing Officer (EJA/610/01)
You are here
Marketing Officer (EJA/610/01)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support in the implementation of the marketing and communications strategy.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Assist in administrative tasks.
- Conduct research for business development team.
- Provid support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Ensure adherence to relevant policy, regulation and legislation, including x-border marketing awareness and requirements.
- 1-2 years relevant working experience within the Financial Services sector.
- A degree holder in marketing or sales related.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.