- You are here: Home > Principal - Legal (Energy)
You are here
Principal - Legal (Energy)
- Maintain an overview of complex client dossiers, allocated to him/her, from a legal, financial, administrative and compliance perspective.
- Act as the ultimate gatekeeper of client service quality in the firm.
- Be a known expert within the delivery organisation of SGG, for content questions and advice on client work or on client structures.
- Act as the key point of contact for any quality and regulatory audits.
- Responsible for the quality control in the delivery domain while actively promoting empowerment and entrepreneurialism.
- Coaching of young employees to further their careers, as quickly as possible within their abilities.
- Principals are expected to do complex work themselves.
- Ensuring that methodologies, standards, (new) regulations, curricula, are applied and rolled out within the delivery teams.
- Compliance, risk policies and protocols are adhered to for all client work and deficiencies are repaired and/or escalated without delay.
- (Post) Master/BAC+5 in (Corporate) Law/ Business Administration.
- Experience in the Energy industry
- A career in a financial / legal services environment in which the person has been able to develop the understanding of the clients’ needs, has proven coaching skills and demonstrable results, as well as proven proficiency in one of the core functional areas that SGG provide to its clients.
- Languages: Dutch + English and a third language is preferred.
- You are a real content coach within your field of expertise.
- Creative when it comes to providing innovative and new solutions to client problems.
- Excellent understanding (hands on experience) of SGG’s service offerings and activities.
- Experience with compliance and due diligence work.
- Well-organised in follow-up and disciplined in keeping track of what has been agreed and actions as set out.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount. Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, so that our corporate recruiter will receive your CV and application letter. We will always reply to your application and we aim to reply to you within two weeks after having received your application.