- You are here: Home > Private Equity Fund Accountant
You are here
Private Equity Fund Accountant
Task and responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting and reporting for private equity and real estate funds;
- Processes general ledger activity for investor-level, fund-level, and investment-level transactions;
- Handles daily cash activity, wire transfers and ensure periodic bank reconciliations;
- Prepares quarterly or monthly accounting packages, including partner allocations;
- Prepares periodic partner’s capital statements;
- Prepares financial statements either under IFRS format or US GAAP;
- Ensures fund waterfall and management fee calculations are interpreted in accordance with relevant fund operating documents;
- Prepares investor capital call and distribution notices;
- Verifies report schedules, ensuring that reports sent to clients are accurate and mailed within scheduled timeframes;
- Preparation and filing of tax returns including preparation of VAT, NPS, PAYE and TDS returns;
- Preparation of reports for FSC survey; Interact with clients and provide information as needed;
- Assists external auditors during year-end audits.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in financial services and/or in administration of global business companies;
- Fully or Partly Qualified ACCA;
- Have previous experience in global business sector;
- Have an understanding of accounting & audit issues and tax compliance matters Knowledge of Mauritius corporate, financial services, securities, AML/CFT and taxation laws, and Mauritius double taxation avoidance agreements.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and a keen eye for details.
- Have excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.