- You are here: Home > Recruitment Assistant (Part Time) - Amsterdam
You are here
Recruitment Assistant (Part Time) - Amsterdam
We are looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment Assistant to join our team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for communication with candidates on their application, scheduling interviews, managing the candidate database and ensuring correct processing of the hiring paperwork.
As a Recruitment Assistant, you have a solid understanding of the recruitment process and bring innovative ideas to attract and engage talent. If you have strong communication and organization skills, are committed to providing a great experience for candidates and enjoy being an integral part of our HR team, we are keen to meet you.
- Posting of positions on job-sites
- Communication with agencies on candidates
- Communication regarding the interview process with candidates and hiring managers
- Updating the internal database with candidate details
- Planning and scheduling of interviews with candidates
- Preparing interview packages
- Supporting the recruitment team with other organizational or administrative tasks.
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met
- Prepare and support job fairs or recruitment events
- Organize internal and/or external assessments with outside agencies
- Relevant Bachelors degree;
- Hands-on mentality, proactive and autonomous
- Accuracy and service orientation
- Affinity for and proven interest in recruitment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Windows.
- Experience with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook)
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount. Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international-oriented working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including among others: 13th month, 30 vacation days a year and a premium free pension.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, so that our corporate recruiter, Dietske Koolhaas, will receive your CV and application letter. We will always reply to your application. We thrive to respond to you within two weeks after having received your application.