- You are here: Home > Senior BI Team Leader (Microsoft BI Specialist)
You are here
Senior BI Team Leader (Microsoft BI Specialist)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- As team leader, coordinate Tasks, Manage Priorities, Draft Status Reports linked to the BI Activities.
- Work closely with internal customers analysing problems and needs to improve our internal Data Warehouse, participating deeply to the specifications
- Design and Maintain KPIs, Reports and/or database Queries to meet the needs of the organization.
- Collaborate with software engineers on data structures, data access layer and data contracts implementation.
- Assist Users in creating self-reports (Via Excel Cube). > Performing and maintaining data extracts and imports
- Good knowledge database design and data warehouse implementation.
- Good knowledge in T-SQL (store procedures, functions, etc...) and BI MicroSoft Technologies: SSIS and SSRS (experience using SSAS would be advantageous).
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Knowledge of how indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching. How statistics work, how indexes are stored, how they can be created and managed effectively.
- Three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Written and spoken French & English. Other languages (particularly Dutch) would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills allowing proposing solutions to business constraints.
- Accuracy, attention to details and constant focus on quality;
- Equally able to communicate with both business and technical departments;
- Knowledge in ASP.Net and/or Web technologies is an asset
- Experience gained within a Corporate and Fund services would certainly be advantageous.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount. Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.