- You are here: Home > Senior Client Onboarding Officer
You are here
Senior Client Onboarding Officer
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure the high level quality of the service fee proposal by understanding prospect/client project as communicated from Client Directors/Sales and confirmed by client.
- Ensure the delivery of profitable services fee proposal with high level of conversion rate to meet revenue and margin goals.
- Lead Services scoping and pricing discussions with Client Directors/Sales and provides product and industry insight and leadership that result in the definition and proposal of optimal solutions for our clients.
- Ensure SGG agreements are finalised and signed within the agreed deadline.
- Maintain and internally communicate status and key performance indicators of SGG’s implementation pipeline, including revenue, costs and gross margin forecasts;
- Enhance PDC department and organization standards through improvements to processes and tools to ensure consistent client onboarding experiences.
- Evaluate workflow and associate capacity to minimise cost and to provide highest level of quality service.
- Appropriately set and manage client/prospect expectations of critical service fee proposal and agreement sign-off stages, and milestone schedules.
- Partner with Client Directors/Sales to ensure that sales pipelines are well understood and that the Delivery Teams are prepared to respond to delivery needs.
- Interact with and coordinate the involvement of cross-functional teams (IT, implementation and Marketing services) as needed to meet project and service fee proposal deadlines.
- Partner with Client Directors and Head of Delivery to effectively transition clients from onboarding phase to ongoing maintenance within the agreed deadline.
- Owning of the Fund Questionnaire.
- Review and approve the fee proposal for Fund prospects.
- Ensure the onboarding request moves through the process as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Owning onboarding a new opportunity on end to end process including incorporation, bank account set up as well as relationship management, request management and delegation to downstream partners.
- Working with other internal teams to effectively manage an onboarding request.
- Communicating the status to manager and internal stakeholders including Sales and Client Directors.
- Review and validation of service fee proposal.
- Develop and maintain of the Fund Questionnaire and service fee proposal templates.
- Maintenance and review of the offer status and opportunity budget in Antrance.
- Review and ensure static data information in Erny is up to date.
- Daily Timesheet recording in Qics time.
- Registering the request in the pipeline and then providing relevant status updates internally.
- Working with other teams to provide status updates on the offers prepared.
- Effectively following up with the teams in a timely, professional manner.
- Following up with internal parties when activities go beyond their expected duration.
- Management of client connectivity, bank account set-up and configuration processes.
- Providing feedback to continually improve the process.
- Take responsibility for your own pipeline whilst at the same time assisting/coaching new members of the team
- Manage your own pipelines and be aware of when to escalate issues to your direct reporting line.
- Assist with balancing team work load and providing back-up for others.
- Identify issues with the process, create and drive a solution, once having gained approval from the PDC Director and regional/global manager.
- Develop and maintain Antrance on end to end process for tracking turnaround times of deliverables from team and other processing areas.
- Continually look for ways to realize economies of scale with global counterparts and clients.
- Pro-actively build and measure client satisfaction through client visits and benchmarks.
- Other duties as assigned
- University Degree in Finance or Economics
- Relevant experience (at least 5 years) in a major audit firm or in accounting with a fund administrator in the field of PE/RE alternative funds
- Have minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Strong motivation to evolve in growth and challenging environment
- good inter-personal skills and a strong command of French and English language
- Highly effective communication, time management and organization skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships
- Actively works towards process improvements
- Effective problem solving skills and independent thinker & self-starter
- Ability to deep-dive software applications and become technically proficient
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Detail and action-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, growth environment
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.