- You are here: Home > Senior Fund Accountant (EJA/616/01)
You are here
Senior Fund Accountant (EJA/616/01)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The Senior Fund Accountant will be required to carry out all accounting and tax compliance duties for a portfolio of clients in various jurisdictions (Singapore, Cayman and EU etc.). This includes NAV calculation, capital accounts, and preparation of accounts under IFRS format.
To carry out the day-to-day work including:
- Think through, prepare, execute, review of tasks and projects as assigned,
- Preparation of accounting schedule and maintenance of the accounting file,
- Maintaining proper books of accounts on the relevant accounting systems,
- NAV calculation, capital accounts, draw down notices and shareholders' reporting,
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly accounts and at such frequency as required by clients,
- Working on complex accounting issues with limited assistance of senior staff,
- Preparation of accounts under IFRS format,
- Review of simple management accounts and statutory financial statements,
- Prepare audit timetable and agree same with all concerned parties,
- Be heavily involved in the audit process,
- Ensure financial statements are audited and filed with FSC within statutory deadline,
- Filing, scanning of statutory accounts and returns and updating of information on relevant system,
- Ensure compliance with SSAE 16 requirements,
- Preparation of reports for survey,
- Liaise with clients, auditors and other parties,
- Preparation and filings of VAT, NPS, PAYE and TDS returns,
- Gather information and draft reply to queries from MRA from compliance perspective,
- Support the Accounts Committee it its initiatives,
- Attend Board meetings and meet clients where required.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in financial services and/or in administration of global business companies.
- Degree Holder in relevant field or Partly Qualified ACCA.
- Have previous experience in global business sector.
- Have an understanding of accounting & audit issues and tax compliance matters.
- Knowledge of Mauritius corporate, financial services, securities, AML/CFT and taxation laws, and Mauritius double taxation avoidance agreements.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and a keen eye for details.
- Have excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.