- You are here: Home > Senior Trust Accountant (EJA/616/02)
You are here
Senior Trust Accountant (EJA/616/02)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The Senior Trust Accountant will be required to carry out all accounting duties for a portfolio of trust clients. It is a prerequisite for the candidate to have prior working experience in preparation of accounts for a portfolio of Trust and Companies.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and cash movement reports for clients.
- Liaise with clients and third parties such as auditors and banks.
- Set up and maintain proper books of accounts on relevant accounting software.
- Record movements on banks into the general ledger.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date bookkeeping of transactions.
- Prepare management accounts, annual financial statements and annual trust accounts.
- Ensure timely approval and filling of accounts.
- Prepare valuations and such other reports as may be required.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in Fund Accounting.
- Degree Holder in accounting field and/or (partly/fully ACCA or ACA qualified).
- Holding a STEP qualification (either fully or partly) will be definite advantage.
- Good exposure on trust accounting.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to different accounting software.
- Good Communication skills, verbal and written and interpersonal skills
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.