- You are here: Home > Senior Wealth Planner - International Markets
You are here
Senior Wealth Planner - International Markets
- Report to the Group Family Office Leader
- Member of the Wealth Planning Team dealing with wealthy families, entrepreneurs and UHNWIs.
- Analyse and develop different scenarios for structuring assets/heritage in an international environment
- Elaborate and propose innovative solutions;
- Manage, develop and expand international and local clients portfolio;
- Coordinate with other departments and use the international network in order to share and collaborate on issues that exceed your area of expertise;
- Advise and support Client Relationship Managers and clients on specific queries and during client meetings;
- You will give in-house and external training courses to our team members and to our clients and you will have a chance to take part in conferences and events on specific topics.
- You have a University Degree in economics or law or from a business school, ideally with a major in tax;
- You have strong international tax experience gained through working within an audit/tax advisory firm, a law firm or a financial institution;
- Your technical skills and your ability to build strong and lasting relationships with your clients and colleagues contribute to making you well-known as a tax expert;
- You demonstrate ability to identify tax consulting opportunities and a willingness to market services to existing and prospective clients;
- You have an ability to manage, develop and retain a team of skilled tax professionals;
- You have strong interpersonal skills and experience with drafting documents and proposals.
- You are committed and eager to share your knowledge with a young and multicultural team;
- You are fluent in English and French (any additional language would be considered an asset).