- You are here: Home > Trust Administrator (EJA/301/01)
You are here
Trust Administrator (EJA/301/01)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The trust administrator will work closely with the team leader to manage a portfolio of trust clients in order to ensure a smooth flow in the operations of these trust entities.
- To carry out day-to-day administration including: corporate work, organizing board meetings, preparing board packs, attending board meeting, drafting of minutes (Corporate actions),
- Customer due diligence -compliance of files with relevant laws of Mauritius and compliance with internal control procedures such as Quarterly Compliance Certification, Independent Compliance Review, Administrators' Compliance Report etc.
- Filing, Scanning of Statutory Files and updating of information on relevant system.
- Opening of accounts with institutions (Banks, Custodian, Brokers) including liaison and follow up. Monitoring operations of the account.
- Liaison with clients and other parties.
- Liaison and follow up with Authorities such as ROC, FSC and MRA with prior approval of Client Services Lead and/or Manager.
- To monitor trade orders, settlement, subscription documents and capital calls.
- To support Corporate Committee in its initiative.
- To follow any other internal procedures and perform any other related duties.
- To ensure protections of information assets.
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in Financial Services and/or in administration of Global Business Companies.
- Degree Holder in relevant field or Partly Qualified ICSA/ACCA.
- Have previous experience in Global Sector. • Have an understanding of corporate issues.
- Have knowledge of regulations governing the global business sector.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Have excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Have a keen eye for details.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount.
Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by clicking the ‘Apply with’ button, or by forwarding your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always reply to your application and we thrive to reply to you within three weeks after having received your application.