- You are here: Home > Webinar: Hope for the best. Expect the worst: Preparing for a no-deal Brexit
You are here
Webinar: Hope for the best. Expect the worst: Preparing for a no-deal Brexit
With Brexit now just four months away, the UK and EU are yet to agree on a deal for Britain’s departure from the Union.
Private equity firms will hope common sense prevails, but as a no-deal scenario becomes a possibility it may be time for firms to start preparing for the worst.
In a special Brexit-focused webinar, based on the theme 'Hope for the best. Expect the worst: Preparing for a no-deal Brexit' and hosted by Real Deals, in association with SGG Group, Goodwin and O’Melveny, a panel of experts will discuss the risks to fund managers in the event of “no-deal” and the steps GPs can take to protect their interests irrespective of the outcome.
We invite you to join us at 3.30pm GMT on Wednesday 5th December 2018.
Nicholas Neveling, Editor, Real Deals
Justin Partington, Group Fund Solutions Leader, SGG Group
Alexandrine Armstrong-Cerfontaine, Partner, Goodwin Procter
Christian Heinen, Managing Director, SGG Luxembourg
John Daghlian, Partner, O’Melveny and Myers
The topics covered will include:
• The state of play on Brexit negotiations
• The impact of a hard Brexit on UK alternative investment fund managers (AIFM)
• The future of the National Private Placement Regime (NPPR) • The post-Brexit options for alternative asset managers
• How to establish an AIFM in an EU-member state? • Renting a third-party AIFM. Is it a realistic option?
• Possible routes to market through Luxembourg and Dublin.
To register, please click here.